At ACHN, we aim to bring primary and preventative care services to uninsured and underinsured individuals. Located in the DC Metro area, we serve individuals from all zip codes, providing services through our clinic located in Chantilly, VA as well as through telehealth services. By providing checkups, referrals, and low-cost services, we commit to our goal of bringing access to healthcare for all individuals in need, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, gender, etc.
Our Primary Care Services Include:
- Care for chronic medical conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, or arthritis
- Preventative screenings
- Routine healthcare check ups
- School and sports physicals
- Well-woman exams
- Well and sick child visits
- Health counseling
- Prescribing and dispensing medicine
It is important to note that the provider consultation is free for registered ACHN patients (review “Patient Criteria”).
Any orders (such as blood work, imaging, prescriptions, or referrals) will be the financial responsibility of the patient at heavily discounted rates.
Who can become a patient?
You may qualify for ACHN’s free consultations and discounted services,
- If you do not have medical insurance AND
- Your household income falls within 300% of the Federal Poverty Level OR
- You receive Federal or State benefits, such as:
- Food Stamps (SNAP)
- VA TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- Section 8 Housing
- Unemployment Benefits
- Social Security Benefits
- School Free Lunch Program
1. Meet the above criteria
2. Complete the Registration Packet
3. Provide a government-issued Photo ID – passport, green card, driver’s license, state ID
4. Provide proof of Income
- Include one of the following: Recent Tax Return, W2 or one month of paycheck/stubs, OR
- Documentation of other income including social security, disability, retirement/pension, child support/alimony, unemployment income OR
- Documentation showing SNAP benefits, employment termination, zakat benefits, asylum/refugee status, VA TANF, Section 8 housing, student visa, or client of another 501(c) nonprofit organization.
5. Fax, Mail, or bring in ALL of the above required documents.
- Our Fax number is 888-965-5824
- Documents can be brought in during Administrative Hours
*****REGISTRATION INFORMATION/FORMS SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE PROCESSED*****